« Home | Again smilar to the previous one from the other en... » | Same as the previous ones I will repeat them in mo... » | This is the view from the first floor of charminar... » | One of the carvings on the inside of Charminar in ... » | A view at the entrance of Golkonda fort  » | New to blogging and learning » | Legacy » 

Saturday, January 22, 2005 

Taken at Hyderabad. I will not tell you where exactly I have taken. Because apparently photography is not allowed at that place :) Posted by Hello

lovely! this picture conveys the feeling of freshness effectively... i liked this picture very much!

thanks vivek

I know you have taken this picture in or around national park at Hyd ;-)

Okay, one more thing I want to mention to you is, don't allow anonymous comments in the blogger. That will lead to "comment spam" in your blogger. One of your posts already have such spam content in the comments. Allow comments from users who registered with blogger. If they send spam, we can resrtict them.

~BroHT

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Srikanth
  • From Bangalore, KA, India
My profile
I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
(C) All images unless specifically mentioned are the property of Srikanth Turlapati and cannot be used in anyway without the consent of the copyright owner. Any third party content is the protected by the copyright of the respective copyright owner, and the blog administrator doesnt hold any responsibility for any infringment of the same. If you come across any material in this blog which is published against the copyright, please inform me and shall promptly be adhered to