« Home | Lake » | Temple Chariot at SriRangaPattana, near Mysore.  » | After "window" it is now "windows" they are a lot ... » | Window » | Phalaenopsis schilleriana » | A priest returning home from temple. A scene from ... » | Perceptions » | The tough act of balancing  » | Golden? » | Good news guys... » 

Thursday, June 09, 2005 

Changing settings

There seems to be some confusion the way I am posting pictures, they actually look small, but when you click on the picture, you see the bigger image, but some doesnt seem to aware of that. Can some one educate me about how I can change the settings to diaply bigger pictures on blog. You see... I am a bit lazy to learn it by reading :)

Yep--me too. And I messed with the html code on my template to allow for bigger photos also.

This is gud man.. leave it this way.. if u wanna show bigger picture.. u need 2 edit the template :-)

Chk this site, There is a Photolog Template.. I dont know how big the picture can be shown with that template..
If ur planning 2 change the template.. do take a backup of current template.. even if the new one doesnt work properly u can revert it back!

if the picture is in landscape mode i use hello to post pictures, if it is portrait mode i use photobucket with the width 400 px. and directly add the url in the html code of blogger.

you can just enlarge the picture in the program you are using before you post them

The maximum in hello is 400 pixels but you can also type out the size of your choice in the box, it is editable. Try it out and lemme know. It worked for me :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Srikanth
  • From Bangalore, KA, India
My profile
I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
(C) All images unless specifically mentioned are the property of Srikanth Turlapati and cannot be used in anyway without the consent of the copyright owner. Any third party content is the protected by the copyright of the respective copyright owner, and the blog administrator doesnt hold any responsibility for any infringment of the same. If you come across any material in this blog which is published against the copyright, please inform me and shall promptly be adhered to