« Home | Good news guys... » | My adventures with scanning slides continues » | finally... but still not yet there... » | Where can I get my slides processed? » | Hibernation » | Value Added Trouble » | One of the sunsets taken recently from home  » | Little Grebe / Dabchick - Hebbal  » | Rose Ringed Parakeet  » | Kite? Eagle? I am not sure.. I have a few Ids in m... » 

Friday, May 20, 2005 

Golden?

I took a canvas, painted this picture on it...
Doesnt it look like that?
Well, I just created that effect, something which you do when the photo is not that great :) to make an interesting thing out of it.
I normally donot manipulate pictures, except for some minor adjustments like less than 5% of cropping, and brightness and contrast adjustments. This one, I was just playing around with some options, and I liked this effect.
Now its your turn to comment on how it is.
Posted by Hello

Gud to c u pix :-)

I guess u hav appllied clothify effects!! it looks cool..

Why its dark.. wat time did u shoot this?

it was shot just before sun set at around 8 PM
Already it was dark, I made it a bit darker for the canvas effect.
you need to click on the picture for the bigger picture to see the effect fully.

I did chk the bigger pic.. thats looks with the clothify :-)

Good to see your pictures again :) the filter applied works fine with this one! good one

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Srikanth
  • From Bangalore, KA, India
My profile
I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
(C) All images unless specifically mentioned are the property of Srikanth Turlapati and cannot be used in anyway without the consent of the copyright owner. Any third party content is the protected by the copyright of the respective copyright owner, and the blog administrator doesnt hold any responsibility for any infringment of the same. If you come across any material in this blog which is published against the copyright, please inform me and shall promptly be adhered to