« Home | Hibernation » | Value Added Trouble » | One of the sunsets taken recently from home  » | Little Grebe / Dabchick - Hebbal  » | Rose Ringed Parakeet  » | Kite? Eagle? I am not sure.. I have a few Ids in m... » | Island...  » | No.2 morning sun is falling directly on the bug ca... » | No.1 . I am standing the way of direct sunlight. S... » | Lessons in Metering » 

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 

Where can I get my slides processed?

I am caught with a new dilemma now. Where to get the slide processed. During lunch today I went to a popular camera store and they told me that they can give me back the slide on 2 weeks. Because they donot do E6 processing in store and they send it to one central location and get it done.
So I googled and found a local store which can do that and give me in 24 hrs. But that guy closes down at 5:30 PM. So couldnt make it today.
Factors affecting hibernation...

(I don't know if you're out of Bangalore) If warned beforehand, I see Prabhu doing a good job. Don't ask him to mount (DIY), and don't ask him to scan (the entire roll at cheap). Even ask him not to cut in strips.

No scratches since then.

Its been long since i got any of ur comment,infact yesterday i was searching for ur link,i still remember the sunset pic i last saw in ur blog:) good to see u back,keep posting,and waiting for more pic from u.And any plans of getting a real dog for ur daughter:)

And now i wont forget the url,i blookmarked it,will soon put in my fav,then i can comeback for more pic
:)

Kousik, I came to US couple of weeks back for a 2 months visit.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Srikanth
  • From Bangalore, KA, India
My profile
I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
(C) All images unless specifically mentioned are the property of Srikanth Turlapati and cannot be used in anyway without the consent of the copyright owner. Any third party content is the protected by the copyright of the respective copyright owner, and the blog administrator doesnt hold any responsibility for any infringment of the same. If you come across any material in this blog which is published against the copyright, please inform me and shall promptly be adhered to