« Home | Changing settings » | Lake » | Temple Chariot at SriRangaPattana, near Mysore.  » | After "window" it is now "windows" they are a lot ... » | Window » | Phalaenopsis schilleriana » | A priest returning home from temple. A scene from ... » | Perceptions » | The tough act of balancing  » | Golden? » 

Thursday, June 09, 2005 

Scacry building?

Looks like a scene out of a scary movie? Posted by Hello

I don't know, looks pretty cozy to me. I'd kill for that much square feet of property. Sure beats a tiny apartment in the city.

Beautiful building. I love the rich contrast in this picture. And the building definitely is not scary! Or maybe you know more than we do?

Agree with timurilenk and Suyog, not scary but a beauty.
Is this a crop or the full picture. Would like to see the full building.

Hey awesome shot! real nice colours captured! real nice

I agree with Timurilenk,Suyog and Kaleidoscope. Its pretty picture.

Thank you all. I didnt find any title for it, somehow, it looked like a setting for a scary movie to me. I will post an another angle of the same building shortly.
@Kalie.. : It is full frame, no cropping was done, no other digital manipulation too

i love it too! i like the way the wood patterns in the house line up with the tree barks .. its beautiful!

Hmmm...I actually do think it looks a little creepy, though I can't quite put my finger on what it is that makes it feel that way to me... At the same time, wow--what a view! :)

Hmm,not scary but something with the look of it,dont know what but something says like "dont go alone there" :( by the way i blogrolled u:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Srikanth
  • From Bangalore, KA, India
My profile
I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
(C) All images unless specifically mentioned are the property of Srikanth Turlapati and cannot be used in anyway without the consent of the copyright owner. Any third party content is the protected by the copyright of the respective copyright owner, and the blog administrator doesnt hold any responsibility for any infringment of the same. If you come across any material in this blog which is published against the copyright, please inform me and shall promptly be adhered to