« Home | Another night shot » | Golden Night » | Poppies and a Lake » | White Tiger » | Tiger » | Congratulations » | As promised, posting the first picture taken from ... » | Contrast » | Disciplined kids. Waiting for the mom to let them ... » | On a lonely road... » 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

I am back


Lalbagh1, originally uploaded by sriturl.

I am back after a long hibernation.
This is taken at the annual Independence Day Flower Show at Lalbagh. Check out for more Independence Day flower pictures.

this is really great! the colors and esp. the tiny ant :)
would look forward to seeing more of your posts.

This is a nice shot, Srikanth. Very good control of exposure and depth. I'll look forward for this series.

Hey you want to change the template? Your photo doesn't seem to fit in the post column; and a smaller photo wouldn't do much justice to the scene ...

I like the black ant peeping out from the colorful flower.

Beautifull flower, never seen them b4 though. The ant seams to be pretty busy.

Hehehe... The lil ant is mooning you... LOL :).

Very lovely picture, I just love the colors... wow!

good to c u back! i love the magenta and yellow and that black ant inside the flower. nice shot!

Beautiful! One of the best I have seen from the flower show this time.

Awesome man! really everything in this pic is amazing! good one

Thank you all for the comments.
That was a cactus flower of some sort. Not sure which one exactly.
Kousik : I am trying to change my blog template, but couldnt find an out of box template which suits a photo blog. Still searching for one

it's gud to c u back...
nice pics man.. looks like I missed it :(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Srikanth
  • From Bangalore, KA, India
My profile
I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
(C) All images unless specifically mentioned are the property of Srikanth Turlapati and cannot be used in anyway without the consent of the copyright owner. Any third party content is the protected by the copyright of the respective copyright owner, and the blog administrator doesnt hold any responsibility for any infringment of the same. If you come across any material in this blog which is published against the copyright, please inform me and shall promptly be adhered to