« Home | Entrance » | Lepakshi Nandi » | Dance Teacher » | Lepakshi Temple » | The colour of peace » | Old and Beautiful » | Forest Fire » | New Template » | Red Flower » | I am back » 

Monday, September 12, 2005 

Lepakshi


Lepakshi, originally uploaded by SrikanthT.

Lepakshi
The ceiling of this 500 year old temple is so beautiful. You can see some part of the 500 year old herbal paintings on the left side of the picture

I will conclude this series with this. Will start an another series. Remaining Lepakshi pictures can be found here

Amazing - until I read your piece, I though this was a well or something going down into the ground.

Brilliant capture! it has an awesome effect here!
Hey really nice template here! loved it!

I am not sure why the right portion of the picture gets cut in the blog sometimes. It has got something to do with the template may be. I liked this, and didnt want to mess up with this.

- This is a superb capture! Very well taken indeed. You controlled the exposure damn fantastic.

- Don't conclude. Show us one fresco, at least :-)

- If you use fixed-width template, such problems may occur. Take a template (shameless self-advertisement here) which is variable width and all elements in your page with accomodate according to your image size ...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Srikanth
  • From Bangalore, KA, India
My profile
I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
(C) All images unless specifically mentioned are the property of Srikanth Turlapati and cannot be used in anyway without the consent of the copyright owner. Any third party content is the protected by the copyright of the respective copyright owner, and the blog administrator doesnt hold any responsibility for any infringment of the same. If you come across any material in this blog which is published against the copyright, please inform me and shall promptly be adhered to