« Home | New Template » | Red Flower » | I am back » | Another night shot » | Golden Night » | Poppies and a Lake » | White Tiger » | Tiger » | Congratulations » | As promised, posting the first picture taken from ... » 

Saturday, August 27, 2005 

Forest Fire


Lalbagh10, originally uploaded by SrikanthT.

Cntinuing with the Lalbagh Independence Day series.
Thanks to Prachi for suggesting the blog templates site.

Very nice shot Srikanth. Like your new template also but it seems to be having a problem with spacing (more pronounced in IE than Mozilla).

Awesome picture! this composition really brings more out of the flower! i love it

This shot is really nice. And the title too!

The template seems ok as I said, and if I were you, I'd edit it a little for a dull background ...

Nice shot man.. ya maye be some other background color shd b gud :)

And now wiht new template you can post bigger pictures.. may be upto 600 pixel width..

Nice composition you got on this capture, beautifull flower. Have to agree with others on the BG color.

thanks for the comments.
and for the blog background and template suggestions. All suggestions are positvely welcome. I appreciate and welcome every suggestion.
I will change the appearance, but may be over the weekend only

i love the angle on this one. great flower pics!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Srikanth
  • From Bangalore, KA, India
My profile
I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
(C) All images unless specifically mentioned are the property of Srikanth Turlapati and cannot be used in anyway without the consent of the copyright owner. Any third party content is the protected by the copyright of the respective copyright owner, and the blog administrator doesnt hold any responsibility for any infringment of the same. If you come across any material in this blog which is published against the copyright, please inform me and shall promptly be adhered to